800-719-8960

CONTACT US


Located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, Comfort is set in a scenic valley on the Guadalupe River only minutes from San Antonio, Boerne, Fredericksburg, Kerrville, and a wealth of popular Hill Country destinations.  Meyer is an ideal launching point for shopping excursions, outdoor fun, or just cruising the winding Hill Country roads.  Make the Meyer your choice for Hill Country lodging again and again.
Phone
800-719-8960
830-995-2304
Address
845 High Street,
Comfort, Texas 78013
Email
info@meyerbedbreakfast.com

WIFI Password: stay@meyer

Image may be subject to copyright

captcha

MEYER BED AND BREAKFAST ON CYPRESS CREEK POLICIES

Your room will be unlocked with the key in your room, so you don't even have to stop in at the office which is periodically vacant.

A full breakfast is served from 8:00-9:30 Saturday & Sunday in the Gast Haus

A Continental breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30 Monday - Friday in the Gast Haus

A credit card with sufficient funds is required for reservations. We accept most major credit cards.

The entire property is smoke-free indoors. Smoking is permitted outside. A charge of 150.00 will be added to the bill of any guests who smoke inside. Candles are not permitted.

While we do love animals, we are unable to accommodate your pets. They are not allowed on the property.

Most weekends require a 2-night minimum stay while holidays and special events require a 3-night minimum stay.

All rates are based on double occupancy. For more than 2 people, an additional charge of $25.00 per person per night (including children ages 2 and up) will be assessed.

All reservations will be charged in full 14 days prior to arrival date.

There is a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due in full 14 days prior to arrival date.

The property is for the use of registered overnight guests only.

Quiet time is 10:00 pm.

Check-in: after 2:00 p.m. Check-out: before 11:00 a.m.
ARRIVAL TIMES
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.

AUTO-COLLECT
A 25 percent deposit is collected at the time of purchase. Payment for retail items and gift certificates is collected at the time of purchase.

CHILDREN & PETS
Children are welcome with an accompanying adult. Children age 2 and under stay free. Pets are not allowed.

CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Your credit card information is stored and processed securely.

PRICING BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
All rates are based on double occupancy; for more than 2 people, an additional charge of $25.00 per person per night including children ages 2 and up will be added.