Meyer Bed and Breakfast Policies at our Texas Hill Country Inn
- A credit card with sufficient funds is required for reservations. We accept most major credit cards.
- The Meyer B&B is smoke-free indoors. Smoking is permitted outside. A charge of 150.00 will be added to the bill of any guests who smokes inside. Candles are not permitted.
- While we do love animals, we are unable to accommodate your pets. They are not allowed on the property.
- A full breakfast is served from 8:00-9:30 Sat-Sun and 8:30-9:30 Mon-Fri in the Gast Haus each morning.
- During holidays or special events and most weekends a 2 or 3 nights minimum stay is required.
- All rates are based on double occupancy; for more than 2 people, an additional charge of $20.00 per person per night including children ages 2 and up will be added.
- All reservations will be charged in full for failure to show up, if you cancel or check out early with less than 7 days’ notice, 30 days on groups. Payment is due in full 7 days prior to arrival date. Certain weekends, events, holidays, etc. the policy below applies to all:
- Additional restrictions apply for groups which include a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking, an additional 25% non-refundable deposit 30 days prior to arrival date with a 30 day cancellation. Payments and deposits are non-refundable.
- The property is for use of registered overnight guests only. Quiet time is by 10:00 pm.
- Check in: after 2:00 p.m. Check out: before 11:00 a.m.